JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, even $660.00 could buy a lot of groceries and spending it on 10 lousy seconds of fun does seem to be a terrible waste. I'm Very glad I got the Rock & Roll out of my system many years ago.

Wow.
Really? I wasn't at this shoot but play with my MG's every chance I get. I don't wish to sound uppity here but if you can afford to feed one of these beauties putting groceries on the table isn't likely to be one of your problems. Is it a terrible waste for a person to collect vintage cars? How about collecting and flying old warbirds? Or original works of art? Is that too a terrible waste?
What seems to be a terrible waste to me is the petty jealousy so many people display by looking down their noses at someone for enjoying what makes them happy in life.

I'm very glad I've NEVER gotten the Rock & Roll- both the music and Fully Automatic Firearms out of my system.

Anybody is more than welcome to do whatever they want to with their money and I've also got the right to say that shooting machineguns is a TOTAL waste of money that could be put to a better purpose.

Sound's Kinda Commie up there, Just saying..
Monty python.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads