JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at the Albany shoot when that fellow brought his big fifty. When he was done shooting he used a snow shovel to pick up his brass. Buckets and buckets of empties, now that was real fun.:D

If you were on the other side, think of how fearsome that twin 50 would be, especially at night. Pin 'em down? Check!
On the business end of that M134, the sonic crack would sound just like the buzzing of the gun. Tear 'em to shreds? Check!

Personally, I liked the "Quad Mount" M-2s on a Duse and a Half. They came complete with the "Take Home" bag for the empties! Just get in front and drive it Home. And, Uncle picked up the tab!

Yep, even $660.00 could buy a lot of groceries and spending it on 10 lousy seconds of fun does seem to be a terrible waste. I'm Very glad I got the Rock & Roll out of my system many years ago.

Yep, even $660.00 could buy a lot of groceries and spending it on 10 lousy seconds of fun does seem to be a terrible waste. I'm Very glad I got the Rock & Roll out of my system many years ago.

98% of us at the shoot are Manufacturer's.
This is our Vacation
Definitely NOT a waste of money.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews