JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Must have. It didn't even get locked… just straight up deleted. Haha. Things that's aren't liked get deleted. I'm surprised it lasted 3 pages in all honesty. Don't worry they will be back under another screen name. It's just a matter of time.

But, but, I was enjoying the levity !
I thought it was truly funny how he would try to pick fights with people that just wanted to know particulars of some of his comments.

Yeah, I even threw in a "IBTL" post so I could come back after work when I had more time to enjoy the chuckles.
Was gonna go look in my Watched Threads folder, but it wasn't in there after he got banninated and the thread got scorched... :(

you have to be an established member to get away with nonconformist views here.
I'm an established member that "conforms" to the prevailing sentiment plenty here, yet I've been banned several times for "nonconformist views" & posts.
Well, 2-week TOs would probably be a better word for it than banned.
So, your observation doesn't hold much water, at least in my case it doesn't...

@sobo, not you too ?!!! ROFL
Oh, yeah...
full.gif

I thought it was truly funny how he would try to pick fights with people that just wanted to know particulars of some of his comments.
Yea he wouldn't answer a couple of honest questions I had about the incident, and just accused me of defending the first shooter.

Quite frankly he expressed a lot of anger and a very defensive attitude. That and his 'new gun' may someday get him into trouble......

Worlds biggest Troll.

Nothing but a witness to crime that the Police would like to have a word with.

Gang shootings are not mass shootings.

I'm an established member that "conforms" to the prevailing sentiment plenty here, yet I've been banned several times for "nonconformist views" & posts.
Well, 2-week TOs would probably be a better word for it than banned.
So, your observation doesn't hold much water, at least in my case it doesn't...
but youre still a member, arent you?

ive been temporary banned literally countless times... can a mod actually look it up and see? the fact that- despite numerous "dude srsly last time"s- i am still here is pretty much proof of what im saying

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads