JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If anybody owns a Gen 4 Glock in .40 cal could you please measure the outside diameter of the barrel near the muzzle end let me know what your measurement is. I measured my Gen 4 G17 9mm barrel and it was about .570inches. I suspect the .40 cal barrel might be the same diameter. Thanks a bunch!

So... your saying diameter is more critical than length? ;):D
Today I am elevating the importance of girth over length. I am really hoping the .40 barrel is the same outside diameter as my 9mm barrel. I just poked a .40 M&P barrel through the g17 slide hole with no lube. It just slipped right through.

Today I am elevating the importance of girth over length. I am really hoping the .40 barrel is the same outside diameter as my 9mm barrel. I just poked a .40 M&P barrel through the g17 slide hole with no lube. It just slipped right through.
It should. They are the same.

If anybody owns a Gen 4 Glock in .40 cal could you please measure the outside diameter of the barrel near the muzzle end let me know what your measurement is. I measured my Gen 4 G17 9mm barrel and it was about .570inches. I suspect the .40 cal barrel might be the same diameter. Thanks a bunch!

I thought about that. My M&P 40 barrel is .565 outside diameter and the barrel wall thickness of .086. I might just order a cheap BCA 40 barrel to play around with.
Breech face modifications would be above my pay grade so this project idea is a bust

I think there the same because you can interchange some or convert so to shoot different caliber but I'm not positive.
I do have a gen 4 Glock 22 in 40 but I don't have the right type of tools to measure it .

NO, for example, a Glock 34 9mm Barrel will not DROP IN a Glock 35 .40 S&W.

I have a Glock 35 and purchased a 9mm conversion barrel which works fine.

You can drop a Glock 35 barrel into a Glock 22 to change the barrel length but not the caliber

There not the same here is a Glock 22 barrel and a Glock 19 barrel .
I don't have a 17 so can't help out with that .
The black one is a 19 barrel the 40 is a tiny bit bigger. MVIMG_20181129_140048.jpg MVIMG_20181129_140045.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews