JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If anybody owns a Gen 4 Glock in .40 cal could you please measure the outside diameter of the barrel near the muzzle end let me know what your measurement is. I measured my Gen 4 G17 9mm barrel and it was about .570inches. I suspect the .40 cal barrel might be the same diameter. Thanks a bunch!

So... your saying diameter is more critical than length? ;):D
Today I am elevating the importance of girth over length. I am really hoping the .40 barrel is the same outside diameter as my 9mm barrel. I just poked a .40 M&P barrel through the g17 slide hole with no lube. It just slipped right through.

Today I am elevating the importance of girth over length. I am really hoping the .40 barrel is the same outside diameter as my 9mm barrel. I just poked a .40 M&P barrel through the g17 slide hole with no lube. It just slipped right through.
It should. They are the same.

If anybody owns a Gen 4 Glock in .40 cal could you please measure the outside diameter of the barrel near the muzzle end let me know what your measurement is. I measured my Gen 4 G17 9mm barrel and it was about .570inches. I suspect the .40 cal barrel might be the same diameter. Thanks a bunch!

I thought about that. My M&P 40 barrel is .565 outside diameter and the barrel wall thickness of .086. I might just order a cheap BCA 40 barrel to play around with.
Breech face modifications would be above my pay grade so this project idea is a bust

I think there the same because you can interchange some or convert so to shoot different caliber but I'm not positive.
I do have a gen 4 Glock 22 in 40 but I don't have the right type of tools to measure it .

NO, for example, a Glock 34 9mm Barrel will not DROP IN a Glock 35 .40 S&W.

I have a Glock 35 and purchased a 9mm conversion barrel which works fine.

You can drop a Glock 35 barrel into a Glock 22 to change the barrel length but not the caliber

There not the same here is a Glock 22 barrel and a Glock 19 barrel .
I don't have a 17 so can't help out with that .
The black one is a 19 barrel the 40 is a tiny bit bigger. MVIMG_20181129_140048.jpg MVIMG_20181129_140045.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top