Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

380 is trickling in

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by NK777, Oct 6, 2009.

1. NK777

NK777 West of Portland Member

Just spreading the good news. Little by little it is trickling back in. I got some at Bi-Mart in hillsborro yesterday. Unfortunately there is no more and it was a little spendy for non expanding Rem JHP's but none the less it cheered me up since I hadn't seen any on the shelves in about 6 months or so.

2. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

Ya, I get about 15 boxes of Golden Sabre and ball ammo in.

Looks like it might be turning around.

My reps don't laugh at me when I ask for .380 anymore:laugh::laugh:

3. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

My reps don't laugh at me when I ask for .380 anymore

That's like when I was in the firearms industry back in the late '70's and dealers would call and ask me if I had an S&W 29's available.

4. NK777

NK777 West of Portland Member

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them on the shelf. I was so excited LOL. I was all smiles and grins. :bluelaugh:

5. jimboshooter

jimboshooter West Portland, Oregon Active Member

Bought two boxes of 380 from the Beaverton Bi-Mart on 10/07/09. One box left on the shelf. But they had lots of 9MM, 223, some 22LR and a some other selections.

6. ricsha

ricsha Oregon Coast - Lincoln City Member

Still no .380 on the Oregon Coast. Lincoln City Bi-Mart is our only supply, and they say their ammo supply is based on what they sold 1 year ago; since they sold very little .380 a year ago, they get little or none in. Bummer... On the bright side, there is more of other common calibers on the shelf now (October) than I've seen for 6 months. Maybe the hoarders are finally thru buying.