JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 30 pc. of brass, deprimed and tumbled in stainless steel pins (bright shine inside and out, including the primer pockets). It has not been resized, as I don't have the dies for it.

If you reload, you're welcome to make me an offer. I like to trade. Looking for bullets in many calibers or brass in .22 Hornet.

Thanks lazerblazer, I guess I should have been more specific, I did see that case of ammo on ammoman.com and was able to find another place that had cases as well. I'm I don't really have the money do buy that much I'd like to find maybe 100-150 rounds, don't really have the money to spend on a whole case. Thank you for your reply though.

I think you all are missing out on what the OP is asking for he isn't asking about .38 special he wants .38 s&w so the cabelas ammo is a no go. To the OP seeing as how you have such an obscure caliber firearm I would either get as much ammo as possible (link in prior post) or sell that thing off. also I think it has been covered that you can in fact legally buy reloads, but as many will say they just use the components and start new. I may also if I was the OP just find the load data that you think would work and buy the components and find a loading buddy!

-LazerblazeR

I have dies and components for .38 S&W but I really dont want to pass on the components. If you can find the components Ill spot the powder for them and load you up a hundred or so.

Call Ten-X Ammunition Inc. in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (Ten-X Ammunition Home Page) they load the .38 S&W with a 150gr Hollow Base bullet. It is likely the best ammo you will find for that little pocket pistol as the hollow base will expand into the grooves and make it fly true. It is expensive though. I don't know if there's any in stock (I don't work there anymore).

Just for reference, I used to work there, still on good terms.

I reload for .38 s&w. I have a limited supply of brass. And all but 13 brass cases are currently loaded. There is a store here in Bremerton that has 2 boxes in stock for $35/box. I don't feel comfortable letting my brass go. Its hard to replace. I have made .38 s&w brass out of .38 special brass. It will split after a couple firings though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top