JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just stopped by 311 tactical to check on my consignment guns... There were 3 notes posted on the door.

1) Sorry we're closed for inventory
2) Eviction notice from land lord
3) Dept Revenue notice for a TAX WARRANT

If any one has information on the situation please respond.

The owner has not responded to my calls or texts. His name is ERICK R FLEMING. In case you guys need a number the only number I have is 360-939-1926.

He's always been a good guy -BUT his failure to make a call and return consigned guns is very troubling. I hope to report good news soon.

UPDATE: Erick is in the shop today returning consigned guns! 8/7/15 He is in a bad situation and is making an effort to return all consignments and moneys owed. From what he said though, the state is making him create a Trust to pay back all monies - and the State seized his accounts.

Last Edited:
Yah I hope this works out for you.

Sounds like a replay of the situation with C&C Guns here in Vancouver about 2 years ago where a consignee showed up to check on his guns and there were similar notes on the door. I don't think he ever got his guns back.

Hopefully the stuff you had up there wasn't terribly valuable.

-Thirtycal

WOW this stinks....

I have always liked them and used them many a times.....kind of glad I did not get a can with them as they just moved into them a few months ago...

Wonder what the tax thing is.....I think I know why but wont go that rout....

I've not heard good things about the place but it's all third party rumors.

I have heard bad things also but can say that I did 4 transactions with them and all were good. I know people had issues with there hours but they were always there when I pulled up.....

Sad to see another FFL in the Couve take a hit....

I would call the ATF and see if they can give you some advice to gilet your guns back.
There's no way I would take that sitting down and let my firearms go to the melting pot.

I had one good transaction with them when they first opened, but then I tried to have them except a couple lower transfers and had to have them fax in their FFL info. They said they sent it, but brownells didn't get it. I called for a few days since they were apparently closed for some reason. Finally got a hold of them and they just told me they sent it once and asked what else I wanted them to do?
I told them forget it I'd go through someone else.
Went through Clark Co gunsmithing like I should have to begin with.

I don't see how a gun shop stays in business with hardly any guns and no stock on anything. It was a matter of time:

I've called the owner and have not received any reply. They've always been good guys to me - but I will not roll over. As far as I'm concerned the guns will be reported as STOLEN if I have no response.

I'd seriously call the Sheriff's office or local ATF office and see what your options are.
Since the items aren't theirs they can't be taken as property for tax reasons. But you don't want them disppearing in the confusion.

Maybe you can get in touch with the owner of the complex and see if they have access to the building?
Have the police meet you there to pick up your property?

That's too bad. Vancouver is seriously hurting for LGS. Especially ones that can handle Form 4's.

I was going to use 311 Tactical for my next Form 4 but glad I held out.

Dang, i'm glad your made whole and without too much trouble.
He must have stiffed or cheated yhe tax man.
You can probably get away with that at a weed shop, but i'm sure they take a look at every T and I in your taxes at a gun shop.

yeah that strip mall is a bad location - you go everything there... Mary Janes, Herbery, Asian rub & tug "massage", auto parts, pet supplies, and a cafe or two. must be cheap rent.

yeah that strip mall is a bad location - you go everything there... Mary Janes, Herbery, Asian rub & tug "massage", auto parts, pet supplies, and a cafe or two. must be cheap rent.

Dont forget Blazin Pizza and the Croatian Bakery, plus 2nd hand clothes! All it needs is a liquor store and adult video shop to complete the whole idea of 1 stop shopping. Right down the street from an elementary school too, perfect!

Yeah I live in the neighborhood behind there and I just shake my head everytime I drive by.
There's also a gym!

At least the coffee shack is turning into a black rock!
I do like the neighborhood and it's a straight shot to parkrose hardware, costco, home depot, petsmart, all that. Great area, although we did want to buy in the fisher's landing area.

I do wish the best for the owners of 311. The first experience I had with the owner himself was great.
But good people don't always know how to run a successful business. Sometimes it takes failing before you can succeed.
Gun shops are hard to make money unless your doing mass volume. And in Vancouver is tough too.

I think one problem he had was that he was not there a whole lot....every time I went in he was no where to be found.

I do wish him well though as he was a nice guy.

Especially as a small business myself, I hate to see folks having a hard time. I completely understand the difficulties they must be having, and wish them well- especially a fellow veteran with a wife and kid; not happy to see anyone's small business fail. Even Discount Guns has permanently closed both Vancouver locations now. Brightwater went out of business about two years ago. I bought out Jonathan's closing inventory from "Guns Right Here" in Happy Valley last year, which worked out ok for both of us but sorry to see him close the store front. L&L retired a couple years back. C&C got in trouble and closed. Ammo Depot closed their independent store front in Ridgefield and opened up as a concessionaire kiosk inside my store.

It's a tough field.

Somebody told me (too late, after I had already gotten into this business) "If you want to end up with a million dollars in the gun business, start out with 2 million dollars."

We're all in this together. Without local gun stores, we're all subject to the whims of the faceless corporations.

Since some people have indicated concerns about where to go now for transfers and/or consignments, we're able to process Form 4's at Southwest Washington Surplus and would be more than happy to help out anyone who needs transfers, Class III items, consignments, firearms and concealed carry training, or any other firearms and tactical equipment needs.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads