JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW! I did an internet search and only came up with 1 supplier that had any .308 norma. midway shows some, i put five in the cart and they said ready to ship. nosler custom ammo, 180 grn accubond. now for the bad part $107.00 per box plus shipping, YIKES. while i was out in cyberspace i came across a forum where they were talking about rechambering to .300 win mag without even having to take the barrel off. if ammo is going to be that hard to find and that spendy it might be something to consider.

i was just looking at the new bugle magazine, there is an outfit called bitteroot valley arms co. says they are making .308 norma. google bvac and see what comes up.

Many years ago my hunting partner had a custom 03 springfield in 308 Norma that I loaded for. I REALLY liked the round, has some features I liked much better than the 300 Win Mag I had at the time. Have not looked but I probably still have dies for the thing. He passed a few years ago, no idea what happened to the rifle. It was a real good hunting rifle!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top