JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
City
LaFayette
State
Oregon
Hello, I am new to this page, but got shown it by a few friends. I recently acquired about 6-8 guns from my grandfather who has no use for them anymore, which obviously I was excited about!! There is a .22 here, and a 300 Savage Model 99 I do believe.. I am looking to sell them. I got them appraised at TJ's gun sales in McMinnville, so I am looking for $180 for the .22, and $600 for the 300. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks! Guns Picture 1.jpg Guns Picture 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello, I am new to this page, but got shown it by a few friends. I recently acquired about 6-8 guns from my grandfather who has no use for them anymore, which obviously I was excited about!! There is a .22 here, and a 300 Savage Model 99 I do believe.. I am looking to sell them. I got them appraised at TJ's gun sales in McMinnville, so I am looking for $180 for the .22, and $600 for the 300. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!View attachment 541367 View attachment 541368
The 22 looks like a savage 6a or Springfield 87

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.