JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have some of these projectiles laying around, along with some CFE-223, and CFE-BLK powder. I was wondering if anybody has had any luck using this combo. Don't want to waste components on bad/experimental loads... Looking, for supersonic for a 16in barrel as well as a 7.5in barrel

The Hodgdon site shows loads for Nosler 125g bullets with CFE-BLK. I've never built or shot this combo but I'm sure it would work with the HDY projectiles.

1607895564752.png

Thanks! I was wondering how i could find an 'American Gunner' 300 BLK clone.... my rifles love it. But which powder? (and i know i'm using a different projectile) ... 1 grs between starting-maximum loads doesn't leave much room for error

I have never tried CFEBLK, the 3 powders I have used for supersonics loads are Win296 (all out of), VV N110 and Accurate 1680 for varying 125gr and 150gr bullets from Speer, Nosler and Hornady. As for subs, currently I am using Accurate 1680 for the 190gr Hornady, when I have the time, I will work up subsonic loads for the Accurate 5744.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top