JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have some of these projectiles laying around, along with some CFE-223, and CFE-BLK powder. I was wondering if anybody has had any luck using this combo. Don't want to waste components on bad/experimental loads... Looking, for supersonic for a 16in barrel as well as a 7.5in barrel

The Hodgdon site shows loads for Nosler 125g bullets with CFE-BLK. I've never built or shot this combo but I'm sure it would work with the HDY projectiles.

1607895564752.png

Thanks! I was wondering how i could find an 'American Gunner' 300 BLK clone.... my rifles love it. But which powder? (and i know i'm using a different projectile) ... 1 grs between starting-maximum loads doesn't leave much room for error

I have never tried CFEBLK, the 3 powders I have used for supersonics loads are Win296 (all out of), VV N110 and Accurate 1680 for varying 125gr and 150gr bullets from Speer, Nosler and Hornady. As for subs, currently I am using Accurate 1680 for the 190gr Hornady, when I have the time, I will work up subsonic loads for the Accurate 5744.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top