JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
30 cal ammo cans for sale. Very nice , used condition. Seals and interiors in great shape. No rust.
Cans are $8 each.
I have 20 of these cans available this week.

Here is a cut and paste for sizing information......
M19A1. The post war .30 caliber Ammunition box is known as the M19A1. It measures 3-13/16 x 7-1/4" x 11". Adopted in 1946 the M19 series had officially replaced the M1 and M1A1 boxes by the early 1960's. The M19A1 box started out as a .30 caliber box but after 1957 it was also adapted for use with 7.62mm NATO ammunition. The box has a rubber gasket and a removable lid. .......

I am in Tacoma, often in Bremerton and going to Kirkland this Saturday, Dec. 17th. My location and time in Kirkland is the Kingsgate Ice Arena, http://www.kingsgateskatingclub.org/contact/contact.html. I will be available in Kingsgate at 2:30 pm till 3:15 pm , then again a little before 5pm before I head back to Tacoma. If you want to meet along I-5 or 405, on my way to and from I will try to meet at a very convenient place and time that fits my schedule.

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Doug
Tacoma
253-222-2461 cell

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR