JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got delayed for almost 5 mos in 2017.
The gin was just a transfer from an online retailer so it was bought and paid for. I hadn't even thought about for a few months when l got the call that l was approved.

The "l" in NICS stands for "instant"... sometimes "interminable" would be more accurate.

Interesting if true
If true? :eek: I use to be delayed sometimes for several days and sometimes not at all. I bought a pistol in Everett
and was delayed 5 days.:( The FFL told me to use the delayed information to complete a form to apply for
a UPIN. Case number and exact time and date of background check. The FFL has this information. I have
heard of people waiting several months to get a UPIN. The FFL delayed information resulted in my UPIN
in about 3 weeks. There is a time limit after a delay when you can use this information to apply for a UPIN.
I now clear with no delay.:D

If true? :eek: I use to be delayed sometimes for several days and sometimes not at all. I bought a pistol in Everett
and was delayed 5 days.:( The FFL told me to use the delayed information to complete a form to apply for
a UPIN. Case number and exact time and date of background check. The FFL has this information. I have
heard of people waiting several months to get a UPIN. The FFL delayed information resulted in my UPIN
in about 3 weeks. There is a time limit after a delay when you can use this information to apply for a UPIN.
I now clear with no delay.:D

I don't think that your experience actually proves anything. Especially since an approval can happen in as little as 15 mins. But, lets not get worked up about it. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top