JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got delayed for almost 5 mos in 2017.
The gin was just a transfer from an online retailer so it was bought and paid for. I hadn't even thought about for a few months when l got the call that l was approved.

The "l" in NICS stands for "instant"... sometimes "interminable" would be more accurate.

Interesting if true
If true? :eek: I use to be delayed sometimes for several days and sometimes not at all. I bought a pistol in Everett
and was delayed 5 days.:( The FFL told me to use the delayed information to complete a form to apply for
a UPIN. Case number and exact time and date of background check. The FFL has this information. I have
heard of people waiting several months to get a UPIN. The FFL delayed information resulted in my UPIN
in about 3 weeks. There is a time limit after a delay when you can use this information to apply for a UPIN.
I now clear with no delay.:D

If true? :eek: I use to be delayed sometimes for several days and sometimes not at all. I bought a pistol in Everett
and was delayed 5 days.:( The FFL told me to use the delayed information to complete a form to apply for
a UPIN. Case number and exact time and date of background check. The FFL has this information. I have
heard of people waiting several months to get a UPIN. The FFL delayed information resulted in my UPIN
in about 3 weeks. There is a time limit after a delay when you can use this information to apply for a UPIN.
I now clear with no delay.:D

I don't think that your experience actually proves anything. Especially since an approval can happen in as little as 15 mins. But, lets not get worked up about it. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top