JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
03E4F26F-EFA1-4109-A234-557CB3503156.jpeg The water temp was 42 degrees, black n blue jig..

Last Edited:
Where did you get that hog? Very nice!

I feel like nobody believes me when I say blue is a good color for extreme summer water, which I know is also true for winter! Thanks for showing them!

I've only ever fished the willamette where the creek comes out. Pretty good for smallmouth and crappie in summer. Even hear there is/was a winter steelhead run with some trout.
I'll have to google maps it, that lake is on my bucket list.

:cool:If u have a kayak I can make it happen..and yes that area by George Rogers is good, I catch em early spawn in there when they dump water from the lake the bass move up to the outlet, hint. Warmer discharge..

That would be awesome, but it's still a bit cold out for me. We should do it when it's warmer. I only have a tandem inflatable kayak and an 18' stillwater canoe. Not saying I can't handle them alone tho! ;)

That's a good tip, i'll have to keep an eye out this spring. I doubt it will be a year to target salmon, so I already decided it's a year for bass and crappie!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top