JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is .22lr ammo really that hard to find now? I bought a couple of bricks for $15.00, before the "shortage" and havnt needed to shop for it for a while. Sound off here and let me know your .22lr woes, or if someone already started this thread somewhere else please post link. Thanks--tree

Shipments are coming in regularly although there are still hoarders and scalpers buying it up but i feel soon the hoarders will have enough and supply will catch up i think the good ole days of getting a brick of the cheap stuff is long behind us as manufactures know they can charge more

plus you got to figure with the higher prices of ammo has caused a staggering demand for cheaper (or once cheaper) ammo like .22 not to mention the increase in gun ownership since the election.

kind of like how there uses to be concert ticket scalpers selling good seat for 10x the ticket price and eventully the promoters figured out they could charge more for better seats

I have heard about a couple of places getting some in yesterday. I know that for about two months before Memorial Day the only thing I found was one 400 round American Eagle box. Going on a shooting trip with only 700 rounds of 22lr is abnormal for us. Fortunately we left the semi autos at home so it kept the 22lr around longer then normal.

I have heard about a couple of places getting some in yesterday. I know that for about two months before Memorial Day the only thing I found was one 400 round American Eagle box. Going on a shooting trip with only 700 rounds of 22lr is abnormal for us. Fortunately we left the semi autos at home so it kept the 22lr around longer then normal.

In some respects the shortage has made us better shooters no more blasting. Now making the shots count more.

I wouldn't say there wasn't blasting. It just happened to be from my .357 for which I could actually find ammo for. It's funny how it works that when you shoot a bolt gun and a little bit from a pistol the 22lr lasts longer then when flying through it with the 1022s.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top