JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure. $34.99 and it yours! :p

That would have been a "good deal" a few years back. :)

Back when everything was high because everyone was in a panic, we were talking about it at work. One guy said he thought all the "right wing gun nuts" were stupid to be paying such crazy high prices, that nobody was going to ban ammo and prices would never be that high in any long term, real world scenario. I told him he should check out what ammo and reloading components cost in places like England and Australia.

I've not had any problem with the little ammo I've bought at Bi-Mart but I did have a primer fire only .380 out of a box of Remington I bought at a local gun store several weeks ago. I sent the bullet, brass and box back to them but haven't heard anything back from them (not really expecting too).

When millions and millions of something are made, there are bound to be some percentage come up bad and who knows where it will get shipped too. It doesn't matter if it goes to Bi-Mart, one of the local gun stores, Sportsman Warehouse, Cabela's, online bulk seller or any of thousands of places that sell ammo. Now if it's a company that 100's of boxes are being reported with bad ammo all over the place, that's a different story.

Mike

I"ve shot lots of AE, never a problem, just a fluke, imho.

Mikej, the plated shoots a lot better than the plain bullet AE,at least in my guns. and hey, if u come down next year, bring a .22 rifle and we'll shoot some up .

*Consumers beware*

I bought a brick of this ammo at the aloha bimart location on saturday(12/8) and was experiencing squib loads. I fired 200rds of this crap and I would say about a 3rd(maybe even more) of them were squibs.

View attachment 526523 View attachment 526524
Sorry to hear about this. I used to shoot this brand 22lr many years ago and it has always been great. Perhaps a little dirty but not bad for bulk ammo.

More recently the only American Eagle 22lr I've bought is American Eagle suppressor, which you can get for about 4.6 cents per round or so on sale (which is way less than cci suppressor). It's 45 grain at 970fps. So far it has had 100% reliable and has been very clean burning.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top