JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Earlier this afternoon, Bi-mart on 4th plain in Vancouver (not the one in Orchards) has .22 thunderbolt, 9mm UMC JHP, a mega pack of 9, a mega pack of .40 a bunch of UMC .223, .38 special.

Apparently, Bi-mart doesn't take the Oregonian.:D

The Bimart in Tigard is always out of all pistol and most centerfire rifle. Fortunately The Gun Broker right next door always has some stuff in stock.

I went into a Bi-Mart today and was STUNNED by the amount of ammo on the shelves. They had plenty of Rem .22 Value Packs of Golden Bullets and Thunderdolts, .223, 7.62x39, .38 (100 rounds), .357, 9mm, .40, and other centerfire rifle.

I purchased one box of .357 Win HP and left all the rimfire on the shelves for guys that have waited patiently to go shooting with their kids. Well, I also have a shipment of powder coming in that I need to pay for. (I'm crossing my fingers for the primers to ship before the leaves drop.)

Went to Bi-Mart in Monmouth today. They had a lot of ammo but no 40SW. Had lots of .223,45,9 and 7.62x39. They had lots of .22lr Remington golden bullet and thunder bolts. Lots of people buying up ammo

Thanks for the heads up wayoutwest!

Monmouth had some Rem value packs today......9mm, .45, and .22lr, NO .223 as of 1300 today

Only .223 and .38 left in the "hoarding" calibers remained at 4:00 p.m. today. I'm wondering if posting the location of all ammo sightings is hurting or helping the situation. However, I am not seeing as much recent production Remington ammo in the classifieds of the NW classified boards I check. Maybe there is enough ammo coming in now to keep the entrepreneurs out of jobs?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top