JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah that's nuts but it's the same guys who pay $5k to get to africa to pay that kind of money to walk out and put a HUGE slug in an animal that isn't hard to stock cause the villagers track it daily
OK we derailed this thread:confused:
Hope to get a picture of a nice cow elk this week. My muzzle loader season starts wednesday
My brother and dad go there. They like it. I can't fly that far for the plains game. If I had $100k to to blow rather than save for retirement, I'd fly for the Big 5. Actually it might cost $150k

Here it is.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My first wild pig, she weighed about 150#

To get to the area where I was hunting I had to paddle in and out in my kayak. Here she is in the back of my kayak.

I know some may not cosider this true "Northwest Hunting", but technically where I was "hunting" in LA is "Northwest" of Pearlington, MS, so to me it counts.

Ray

20151129_125000_zpsah5vydct.jpg 20151129_140517_zpsv0x03d9u.jpg

Hey slobray,I don't think anyone cares where anyone got their kill,just so they post pics!

I know, I was just messing around.

That looks like a fun hunt there

Yeah, it was great. I will be doing it again real soon, as you can only take wild hogs (Outlaw Quadrupeds) on the WMA when there is some other hunting season is going on (with the weapon restrictions of said season, i.e. squirrel season = .22), in this case it was deer rifle season.

Ray

Very nice buck. The biggest one I have shot was a 4x5 that only scored 150. My taxidermist gave me a muley mount that was shot in Wyoming in 1967 and he scores 183+. Thanx for the reply.

Only thing I was able to tag this year was a big Blue Grouse. Seems like they were all over the place this year! It was fun though! I jumped out of the truck and my buddy ranges it at 28 yards. Drilled it between the shoulders and out the thoat! Wouldn't have changed a thing about this year. We hunted hard and tried our hardest! 0915151100.jpg

0915151100.jpg

Only thing I was able to tag this year was a big Blue Grouse. Seems like they were all over the place this year! It was fun though! I jumped out of the truck and my buddy ranges it at 28 yards. Drilled it between the shoulders and out the thoat! Wouldn't have changed a thing about this year. We hunted hard and tried our hardest! View attachment 271027
thats awesome! broadhead? judo tip? field point?

My first wild pig, she weighed about 150#
image.jpeg

To get to the area where I was hunting I had to paddle in and out in my kayak. Here she is in the back of my kayak.

I know some may not cosider this true "Northwest Hunting", but technically where I was "hunting" in LA is "Northwest" of Pearlington, MS, so to me it counts.

Ray

That's not a pig, that's a NUTRIA BABY!!

image.jpeg

JUST KIDDING!!! :D

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

i hate them bass turds

A couple years back I was duck hunting on the Columbia River by Russian Island and suddenly came accross a whole flippin' family pod of them things runnin' around... spooked the sheit outta me for a split second 'cuz I wasn't expecting to plop into a writhing gaggle of LARGE-ARSED rodents!

I was SORELY tempted to empty my shotgun into them, but knowing MY luck there'da been some Federal goon busting me for killing some obscure endangered aquatic woodchuck or something. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top