JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My brother and i 25' up a nice tree above our food plot opening day elk bow season..
More pics to come of our whole season 20150926_104835.jpeg 20150926_104859.jpeg 20150926_104953.jpeg 20150926_105057.jpg

Did you drown it?

Or kill it with those guns you pulled out for the second pic?

Okay, I'm just made i'm eating store bought meat.
Semi-auto rifled slug gun topped with a leupold ultimate slam. I passed one deer up earlier in the day because I didn't want to go swimming, after hiking around in the rain for a couple hours I no longer cared. Hit it right between the front shoulders at roughly 60 yards 1 shot instant death, shot destroyed lungs and liver. I had to float it across 2 feeder creeks.

First up is my buddies first deer a young spike im packing out. Next is my buck.. Cant pass up a 5yd head shot! Hey Jon where did you kill the swamp buck? That reminds me of some creeks that feed into the columbia i used to duck hunt.

todds 2015 2.jpg

IMG_0320.JPG

These are all Wa .My uncle got one opening day , my buddy got one the next day, my cousin and me got our bucks the following monday. Then last day both my neighbors tagged out and so did my father. I saw 68 deer this deer season 8 were bucks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top