JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watch at 2:50, from the criminals own mouths. Why the libs don't get it I don't understand.

I agree with you. If the "gun control" crowd can't accept common sense about what motivates and provides incentive for behavior or changed behavior, you'd think they would at least listen to the testimony of an "honest" felon. The fact that the controllers keep spouting the same demonstrably false arguments tells me they're not really interested in reducing crime and criminal violence. The real agenda is something else.

Now you know why Stossel no longer works for ABC News.
From Wiki:
ABC is reported to believe "his reporting goes against the grain of the established media and offers the network something fresh and different...[but] makes him a target of the groups he offends."

From his book:
As a consumer reporter, I exposed con men and thieves, confronting them with hidden camera footage that unmasked their lies, put some out of business, and helped send the worst of them to jail. The Dallas Morning News called me the "bravest and best of television's consumer reporters." Marvin Kitman of Newsday said I was "the man who makes 'em squirm," whose "investigations of the unjust and wicked … are models." Jonathan Mandell of the New York Daily News quoted a WCBS official who "proudly" said, "No one's offended more people than John Stossel."

Ah, "proudly." Those were the days. My colleagues liked it when I offended people. They called my reporting "hard-hitting," "a public service." I won 18 Emmys, and lots of other journalism awards. One year I got so many Emmys, another winner thanked me in his acceptance speech "for not having an entry in this category."

Then I did a terrible thing. Instead of just applying my skepticism to business, I applied it to government and "public interest" groups. This apparently violated a religious tenet of journalism. Suddenly I was no longer "objective."

Ralph Nader said I "used to be on the cutting edge," but had become "lazy and dishonest." According to Brill's Content, "Nader was a fan during Stossel's consumer advocate days," but "now talks about him as if he'd been afflicted with a mysterious disease."

These days, I rarely get awards from my peers. Some of my ABC colleagues look away when they see me in the halls. Web sites call my reporting "hurtful, biased, absurd." "What happened to Stossel?" they ask.
Excerpt: John Stossel's 'Give Me a Break' - ABC News
Gawd forbid we have an honest, objective journalists.

And for those naysayers,...
He now works for FOX News.

if the gun grabbers still believe that gun control is for the good of the people they should be reported to have a mental evaluation because they do have mental issues and we don't nee.d any more mass shootings

I agree with you. If the "gun control" crowd can't accept common sense about what motivates and provides incentive for behavior or changed behavior, you'd think they would at least listen to the testimony of an "honest" felon. The fact that the controllers keep spouting the same demonstrably false arguments tells me they're not really interested in reducing crime and criminal violence. The real agenda is something else.

^^this^^
Gun control is about people control.

ConcealedCarrie

Willful ignorance is exactly the issue. Ignorance breeds prejudice and that is what we are dealing with. Hey, folks get with it--this is the new civil rights fight and the antis need to have that pushed in their faces.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top