JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
...a California-based organization "dedicated to harnessing grassroots power to help Democrats take back the U.S. Senate, has filled up more than 7,500 phone bank shifts for making calls to Georgia, according to the Chronicle. Additionally, more than 16,000 volunteers have signed up to send postcards to Georgia voters reminding them to vote in the runoff election.

Ronnie Cohen, the organization's executive director, told the outlet that the number of volunteers "is unprecedented for us."

What are the 2nd Amendment organizations doing:

View attachment 778341
This is where the NRA should be stepping up, spending a little cash and ensuring that pro-gun conservatives make it to D.C. But they won't...
:s0054:

If you're donating to a Trump affiliated PAC at this point in time, here's where your dollars are likely going: Makes LaPierre's Zegna suits look like a bargain.
While you are at it, could you keep us updated on the money Bloomberg, Soros, Gates, and other billionaires will be donating to the races in Georgia?

After the daily lies that the NY Times has told, if they told me that it was sunny outside, I'd want to look out the window to verify first before I would believe them.

Guillani said: " that whoever had said he made the $20,000-a-day request "is a liar, a complete liar." "

After the daily lies that the NY Times has told, if they told me that it was sunny outside, I'd want to look out the window to verify first before I would believe them.

Guillani said: " that whoever had said he made the $20,000-a-day request "is a liar, a complete liar." "
Giuliani and Trump have lost 25 election related court cases since last Tuesday. I guess the courts aren't buying their version of the "truth".

Giuliani and Trump have lost 25 election related court cases since last Tuesday. I guess the courts aren't buying their version of the "truth".

The only court that matters is the USSC, that's why they invented appeals. ;)

No court case, not even Gore's, has changed the outcome of an election between the time voters cast ballots and the electoral college casts their votes (Gore was trailing Bush in Florida when the recount ended).

Is there a non-zero possibility Trump is the first president in history to win a legal case changing the outcome of an election? Sure. There's also a non-zero possibility I'm an astronaut heading to the space station next week. Probably equal odds on both.

Courts are not the only possible path for Trump. ;) There is also a path via the US House of Representatives - 1 vote per state. That has happened twice: in 1800 and 1824. In 1876 a dispute arose and a "commission" decided who won.

What size space suit do you wear? :D

Here are some milestones we can check off:

December 8th - Deadline for states to select Electors
December 14th - Electors cast their votes
December 23rd - Electors votes transmitted to Congress
January 6th - Congress counts electoral votes
January 20th - Biden is sworn in as President

I wish someone could create a poll, so we could figure out how many people on this forum have been sucked into the black hole of conspiracy theories. Is anyone here still disputing that Kansas City won Super Bowl LIV? If San Francisco told us they actually scored more points and won the game, what would we call the people who believed them?

Its almost impossible to have a 2A conversation without it becoming political. It will always go like this:

"Donate/campaign/whatever for this pro 2A person!"

"No! I'm not a 2A-only voter and those people suck!"

Then the toilet flushes.

And that is why, in the very first post, I asked for it to be locked:

1605753573185.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show