JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just went to Bimart and all their centerfire rifle ammo is $2 off.

A good time to stock up on .223

they have XM193 and American Eagle for $7.99 before the discount.

Limit is 4 boxes of each caliber.
That's a great price for brass reloadable .223/ 5.56

Just went to Bimart and all their centerfire rifle ammo is $2 off.

A good time to stock up on .223

they have XM193 and American Eagle for $7.99 before the discount.

Limit is 4 boxes of each caliber.
That's a great price for brass reloadable .223/ 5.56

I was at the woodburn bi-mart yesterday, saw the sign, asked for a box of Hornady .223 and the cashier rang it up w/ no discount. "sorry sir" she said "federal and remington only" However, the sign hanging up by the ammo said centerfire ammo and didnt list any brand limitations. I think I got screwed:(

Anybody been to say, Sandy or Damascus store for this score yet? Tomorrow's Terrible Tuesday I'd better go stimulate the local economy :>)

Well, they had a bunch this weekend.... and after I hit them they still had some. Sandy had less than Damascus (on the shelf, but they MAY have more in a box somewhere. I saw Damascus had a whole case sitting behind the cabinet.

They both get their ammo shipments in on Wednesday, so if they are out tomorrow, stop in on Wednesday. Last day of the sale and fresh ammo supply...

Around 10:30-11:30am is when it shows up on the shelves... but that isn't important anymore - the made rush has slowed down.

Thanks for the heads up!
Seems wierd they are having a sale, but still limiting to the 4 box limit imposed during the shortage. At least at Salem store.

I will stop by the Tigard one on the way home from work, hope they have some left. I have watched the ammo prices come down as availability goes up. This is a good thing for us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top