JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup! My holster slides from 2 to 4 oclock along my belt between two belt loops. I discretely move it fore or aft under my jacket or shirt depending upon if I'm standing, sitting, jogging (to move quickly, not for routine exercise), driving, etc.
That's what I do albeit more like 2:30 - 3:15, however I wear a fairly substantial belt buckle I prefer centered so I have to pay attention or it will wander off to the side looking more wander out of the bar casual than I care.

I never understood why people get so worked up over people bringing up "dead" threads.
If it's old NEWS,yeah,sure..But if it's a topic that is relevant,why is it such a big deal?
Not everyone has read every thread on here,or has been on here for as long as other people.
Is it just an inside joke thing?
Is pointing it out just way to belittle others?
Seriously,I don't know.

It depends on the thread. But for this one, it's a pretty good bet that the OP's question has been answered at this point. Heck, there's even a name for it...it's called Appendix Carry and it's popular as hell. There's also tons of information in print and video on how to do it, specially made holsters for it, etc. So I can see why some folks might feel that for this thread specifically, it's a waste of their time. If somebody truly needs help, I'm happy to help them. But I'd rather be reading other posts than answering a 5 year old post that doesn't need answering. This is, as you say, "old news." :)

Some people can carry more than a gun at 2 o'clock:
200.gif

Late post to a five year old post or not .....You guys don't have the technical terms yet, while it is Appendix carry, we need better descriptors for that, so here they are AIWB and AOWB.....I forget which one is which.

Says the guy who has a wife and girl friend .....:eek:

Yeah But!!!

They don't look like that!:eek::eek::eek:

Actual thoughts on the thread, if you are obese appendix carry is bad! If your slim, fine.
I Carried a three inch revolver cross draw for a while, when I was slim! It was very comfortable. Especially for driving, that's when I used it most! :)

Last Edited:
I still have a little dewlap, but slimmer than I used to be, so I works okay with my smaller guns, next up will be my XD45 SC Mod 2, a fatter double stack.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top