JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
th?&id=OIP.an-HivmlLH3fdTLJJ0XKmQDdEs&w=221&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

Users first post, user lists they're out of Missouri. No intro no new member howdy.

Suspicious...

Understand that completely,but I've seen it happen to longtime members as well.
And I see a lot of the same people calling the "offender" out.
I've seen it on other forums as well,never understood what the big deal is.Guess some people just like to point things out.

Understand that completely,but I've seen it happen to longtime members as well.
And I see a lot of the same people calling the "offender" out.
I've seen it on other forums as well,never understood what the big deal is.Guess some people just like to point things out.
You missed a space between "is" and "guess".

I never understood why people get so worked up over people bringing up "dead" threads.
If it's old NEWS,yeah,sure..But if it's a topic that is relevant,why is it such a big deal?
Not everyone has read every thread on here,or has been on here for as long as other people.
Is it just an inside joke thing?
Is pointing it out just way to belittle others?
Seriously,I don't know.

Joe has mentioned it being a problem.
But now that you mention it I don't know why? :s0153:

Oh crap STUKA. I'm a fricking belittler! :D

Joe has mentioned it being a problem.
But now that you mention it I don't know why? :s0153:

Oh crap STUKA. I'm a fricking belittler! :D

Me too I spose.

But, the thread reviver hasn't been back yet, & new how to post up pics. That alone took me a long while to figure out on here...and I still screw it up royally on occasion...

If it's a problem,then why aren't the threads deleted after a certain amount of time?
I for one think "old" info is still viable.

I'm not being accusatory or holier than thou,I'm seriously wondering why people get worked up over it.
And now,I wish I wouldn't have said a thing,because it really doesn't matter in the end.
People will bring up dead threads and other people will have a laugh.
Que sera,sera.

And because I play Advocatus Diaboli on TV, well, not on TV but in a lot of other places....
Sometimes I roll my eyes at necro threads but that's mainly because I don't notice it's old until I'm eight posts into it. I consider the fact that not all posters are well seasoned in discussion forum etiquette. We were new once. I wouldn't heap scorn on the people that bring the "Necro Thread" to everyone's attention either, we're just having fun!

What IS the prize for the oldest thread brought back from long dead anyway?

If it's a problem,then why aren't the threads deleted after a certain amount of time?
I for one think "old" info is still viable.

I'm not being accusatory or holier than thou,I'm seriously wondering why people get worked up over it.
And now,I wish I wouldn't have said a thing,because it really doesn't matter in the end.
People will bring up dead threads and other people will have a laugh.
Que sera,sera.

What will be will beeeeeeee!

I never understood why people get so worked up over people bringing up "dead" threads.
If it's old NEWS,yeah,sure..But if it's a topic that is relevant,why is it such a big deal?
Not everyone has read every thread on here,or has been on here for as long as other people.
Is it just an inside joke thing?
Is pointing it out just way to belittle others?
Seriously,I don't know.

I get embarrassed when I respond to an archaic thread!

The rest of you people could have the common courtesy to do the same!!! :mad:

Bring up a dead thread and you are dead meat.:(
Post a new thread when there is an old thread, and your dead meat.:confused:
The proverbial rock and a hard spot:mad:
Hmm, Dead Meat, I'm craving a rib eye from Gartners to chew on while I ponder whether or not the forum is full of insecure bullies, fun loving saints or weak thin skinners. :)

I pointed it out once just to be ornery (actually I think it's funny). And I wanted to do it before someone else beat me to it, so I'm also competitive. And white privy.

Fore me, the problem with old threads is that I go back to read from the beginning, then at last notice the date and say WTF I wasted all that because there is nobody there to respond to. It's hard to offer help to someone that hasn't been back for 5yrs. ;) I really don't mind the "metoo" kind of posts, done that myself. But if not, you better watch it... :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top