JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 older car amp audio amps that I am looking to sale, both worked last time I used them but its been awhile since they have been in a vehicle. Tired of them collecting dust in the closet so let me know if your interested. I am looking to get $50 a piece for them.

The first one is a Jensen XA250 2/1 Channel 200 watt 2 ohm stable.

Second one is Sony XM-4301 4/3/2 Channel, have to Google to get the specs since it doesn't say on there. I will try to do that shortly and post it up.

I can send pics via cellphone or by email, currently don't have internet at home to upload them. Let me know if your interested.

Updated price, will do $60 for both. Trying to rid of them asap to get some gifts for my son.

Amps.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top