JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to do some trading! I have a 1993 Honda CBR 600 F2. My wife rode this to Crater lake this year and it did amazing.*Only thing we have had to do is keep the chain oiled, changed the oil/filter twice and i installed a manual cam chain tensioner before the trip.

The bike has been laid down, but it has new factory plastics and was professionally painted and factory stickers reapplied. It does have a marked title because of this.Bike handles great, fast, never stunted.....Great for beginner or someone stepping up from a smaller size.

Looking for all sorts of trades. AK's, AR's, 1911's, but mostly rifles. Maybe a safe?
Text is best. Trades value of 2k.

5O3-93O-7377

20131022_173938_zpsf6fb1ad8.jpg 20131022_173944_zpsb8dcc7b5.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top