JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One day, you'll be the old, cranky guys who find inventions/trends/language/cultural shifts past your childhood as the 'new fangled stuff' you lived without just fine when you were a kid....it'll happen, if you remain alive and kickin.

Oh and you'll laff when kids act like they invented sex...
It's already happened. Kids just copy paste from Google for book reports now, I still had to read the book and use encyclopedias.

In 1984, I divorced The Evil One, and met my current wife. It was a fabulous year!!!

Then in 1986, Aliens premiered. Honorable Mention. And I have that on DVD and still watch at least once a year.

But you did forget/omit:

The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai
Against All Odds ("I can feel it, comin in the air tonight, oh Lord... Rachel Ward... yum!)
Blame It On Rio (Michael Cain, Michelle Johnson)
Body Double
The Bounty (Mel Gibson, Anthony Hopkins, Daniel Day-Lewis, and misc half naked Tahitians)
C.H.U.D.
Children Of The Corn
Conan The Destroyer
Dune (Dude, you forgot DUNE!!!)
Firestarter (with a very young Drew Barrymore)
Footloose
Friday the 13th, The Final Chapter
Hot Dog, The Movie
Lassiter
The Last Starfighter
Meatballs Part II
Missing In Action
The Never Ending Story
Night of the Comet
The Philadelphia Experiment
Police Academy
Romancing The Bone
Runaway (Sellick and..... GENE SIMMONS!!!)
Sheena (lousy movie but, Tanya Roberts)
Tightrope (Eastwood, Bujold)
Unfaithfully Yours

:D:D:D

Raiders of the lost arch

I was 11, still peeing the bed.
Beating back adhd and depression.
33 years later I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, and the cpap became my new girlfriend!
God bless the human that invented that device!!!!!!'

I was in Middle school and even back then , Waldo was rough. I remember a friend of mine, jacking another friend of mine in the hall for his chocolate bar money.
Think the schools are bad now, I thnk most of us were atleast carrying a knife back then. :eek:
I was in Waldo from 92-94 and it was very rough, being I was a minority at that time (Anglo).

and lest we not forget...

Van Halen's 1984 was indeed a strong album. Top Jimmy was (still is) one of my favorite tunes, especially when I caught Top Jimmy & the Rhythm Pigs live at the Belly Up in Solana Beach!
Top Jimmy Rocks! But what about Hot for Teacher and Drop Dead Legs? Dang! I forgot how awesome that one was.

This was me, December 1984. I hunted with a 30 WCF and shot .22s a lot.
NC park Stang.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads