JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1633215683260.png you cannot forget these !

Weren't those more commonly known as either AMT or "AutoMag" handguns
No, Wildey guns were another manufacturer.

AMT was Arcadia Machine & tool which started a line of pistols under the AutoMag name - post Harry Sanford of Auto-Mag fame who designed the Dirty Harry 'Sudden Impact' .44. AMT also made an early 1911 clone called the 'Hardballer'.

Auto - Mag however has been resurrected to some degree making the 'DIrty Harry' model.

Last Edited:
Look at it this way you saved shelling out $100 a mag lol
Okay, that's late 70s I believe.

I can't believe I passed on one with original box for $300 in 1999.

Dumb regret not buying that, and getting a mossberg 590 military instead.
If you ever get one the wolf spring kit ( pain in the back part to replace ) probably about $10 makes the world of difference ! I could shoot that thing better than my Glock it is ugly but feels so natural you have to hold one to know what I'm talking about .

I know not 80's vintage but the tactakewl accessories for the SKS and the 10/22 were all the rage ! Having a sks with a folding stock and a 30 round mag ( that worked sometimes ) great ! Leaving a SKS factory and never failed even if you shot it sideways priceless !

I know not 80's vintage but the tactakewl accessories for the SKS and the 10/22 were all the rage ! Having a sks with a folding stock and a 30 round mag ( that worked sometimes ) great ! Leaving a SKS factory and never failed even if you shot it sideways priceless !
Ramline(syn tech) didn't make it into the new millennium.
Butler creek did. Choate is probably honestly the best of breed for the era.
Ati is godawful. And yet, much like promag industries, seems to be thriving .

No, Wildey guns were another manufacturer.

AMT was Arcadia Machine & tool which started a line of pistols under the AutoMag name - post Harry Sanford of Auto-Mag fame who designed the Dirty Harry 'Sudden Impact' .44. AMT also made an early 1911 clone called the 'Hardballer'.

Auto - Mag however has been resurrected to some degree making the 'DIrty Harry' model.
16152519685153004240512579080977_110248949035702.jpg

Edit to add: The 2 in the upper middle are actually "Baby Auto Mag's". They shoot 22LR. Still made in the 80's.

Last Edited:
The Wyoming Arms Parker

1633240246178.png

I had a chance to buy one in 10mm a few years ago. I'm still glad I passed on it
It just looks...Off

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads