JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was about to dig out my box of extra mags and pack up a bunch till I kept reading. I too will pass. Most of mine of Chip Mc, both 8 round flush and 10 round. None have ever failed. I am not comfortable with having the base plate welded in, sounds odd to me.
As for the 10 round I have often taken to carrying with them in when mode of dress allows. Every time I see video of another shooting where some LEO is pumping rounds into a drug zombie who will not stop, I come away thinking maybe 11 rounds on tap will be wanted some time.
Main reason I've stuck with what I have is first mag 7+1, followed by 8's all the way means consistency, same number of rounds every reload.

It's also why I don't keep a 15 up each sleeve...

Main reason I've stuck with what I have is first mag 7+1, followed by 8's all the way means consistency, same number of rounds every reload.

It's also why I don't keep a 15 up each sleeve...
Since I already carry around and extra #50 pounds or so it would be a pain to have to pack that much ammo :)
Maybe help me get some exercise though. I have long been tempted as hell to get one of those STI 10mm double stacks. I could tell Wife, "hey honey I bought it for my health. I figure between the pistol and a couple extra mags it's better that walking around with those weighted packs and such :s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

Since I already carry around and extra #50 pounds or so it would be a pain to have to pack that much ammo :)
Maybe help me get some exercise though. I have long been tempted as hell to get one of those STI 10mm double stacks. I could tell Wife, "hey honey I bought it for my health. I figure between the pistol and a couple extra mags it's better that walking around with those weighted packs and such :s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:
Bear in mind, I only carry four mags on-body, rest in the briefcase... for truly dire circumstances back in my days with The Ex, there were four more in her purse on top of all that. "Backups, and Backups to the Backups..." The purse quartet were there so that if I went down fighting, she still had a chance to grab my iron and fight her own way out.

Bear in mind, I only carry four mags on-body, rest in the briefcase... for truly dire circumstances back in my days with The Ex, there were four more in her purse on top of all that. "Backups, and Backups to the Backups..." The purse quartet were there so that if I went down fighting, she still had a chance to grab my iron and fight her own way out.

Seriously I normally carry 2 mags, often the 8 round. When I can use my shoulder holster it's easy as the off side holds 2 and keeps weight off my damn belt. I do also always carry a pocket pistol. If it's extra it's just the pistol. For times I go no carry I still carry the pocket one but will toss an extra mag for it in another pocket. Now when Wife and I go to Seattle to knock around for a day, which we seldom do anymore, I am tempted to carry a damn back pack with a couple or 3 hundred rounds in it:)
It is a shame they turned that city into such a sewer. I enjoyed going down there even when I was in school. Now it's hard to relax and enjoy it any more. The liberals who run it have turned that emerald into a turd.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top