JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Edgewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is a Model 1870 Trapdoor carbine in .50-70 caliber. This most likely started off as a rifle and was cut down to carbine length. The front sight is a modern style dovetail sight under a carbine sight protector. The trapdoor is marked 1873, obviously a replacement. The stock appears to be an original carbine stock with ESA proof stamp. The sling bar has been removed and the mounting holes have metal plugs. If I had to guess, these tabs used to be the sling bar and whoever cut off the bar did a very good job polishing the metal afterwards. I'm not a Trapdoor expert but I have never seen this before. The bore is strong with some shine and has minor pitting. The hammer locks in all positions and trigger works fine. I have not fired this rifle. Price is $1000. Will ship at buyer's expense and no FFL needed for transfer. Located near Puyallup WA.

_DSC8769.JPG _DSC8771.JPG _DSC8774.JPG _DSC8776.JPG _DSC8772.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.