JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If someone enters my home, I have to assume they are there to do me or my family harm, up to and including killing us. The last thing I want to do is use an option that either fails to stop the threat or may even possibly incapacitate me and prevent me from staying in the fight. If you want to go less than lethal, then use regular pepper spray. My goal will be to end the threat with whatever means possible, and in this case, I want the upper hand. I expect each pull of the trigger to have the potential to end that threat, I don't want to have to wonder if it actually worked.

I'll leave the less than lethal stuff to the LE's who have reasons to use it. For me, I keep guns because they give me an advantage against someone that's trying to harm me and my family. I want there to be no doubt that what I use will stop the threat.

If someone enters my home, I have to assume they are there to do me or my family harm, up to and including killing us. The last thing I want to do is use an option that either fails to stop the threat or may even possibly incapacitate me and prevent me from staying in the fight. If you want to go less than lethal, then use regular pepper spray. My goal will be to end the threat with whatever means possible, and in this case, I want the upper hand. I expect each pull of the trigger to have the potential to end that threat, I don't want to have to wonder if it actually worked.

I'll leave the less than lethal stuff to the LE's who have reasons to use it. For me, I keep guns because they give me an advantage against someone that's trying to harm me and my family. I want there to be no doubt that what I use will stop the threat.

Good to have you back etrain! Any questions children? :D

A bit of advice: Never shoot to kill, shoot to STOP.......THE.......THREAT!!!! According to my training, the best way to do that is multiple aimed shots to the center mass.

Ever watch those police videos on TV? Pepper spray does not work in every situation. It just might work on me tho, cuz I'm not so tough. I can't imagine choking and being blinded while some pissed off banger or crankhead comes after my family.

If someone comes into my house against my will while I am home, they MUST be willing to do me and mine harm. I'm not willing to take chances with that. Period. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Learn it, live it, leave the touchy feely sympathizer stuff to Cali!!!

Last Edited:
In California you'd be tried for cruel and unusual if you did anything other than offer tea and crumpets to your assailants.
so there's that

Mic drop.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads