JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there, I have a 120gb PS3 slim I bought from best buy a couple years ago. Used to play it alot till I started a new job. I have 3 controllers. 2 black and 1 arctic white. I also have a sweet headset I used for playing COD black ops. They are the triton ax 180's. Paid $74.99 just for the head set. I still have the original box they came in. I also still have the original box the ps3 came in . For the PS3 I have a HDMI cable I will throw in and I also have the RCA's that come with the ps3. I will also include all my blu rays I have. I will list all of the games and blu rays I have below. Well over $1000 here. I am looking for a pistol I could carry and take to the range and enjoy. I would prefer a 3rd gen Glock. Such as a 19 / 26 / 27 .. Really open to any glock in the 9mm .40 or .45 calibers. Will consider trades of other firearms also. I also have a Nintendo WII I am willing to throw in on the right deal and I can add cash to the right deal also. I have my conceal pistol license and am more than happy to show it. If you need pic's for some reason let me know and I will get some. PS3 and Wii both still have the original box.

Thanks,
Jamie

14 games

Call of Duty - Black ops with the 3 extra maps packs on my hard drive. Each expansion pack cost $15 by themselves.
Call of Duty - Modern WarFare 2
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
BattleField Bad Company
Need for Speed shift
The Bigs 2
Dirt 2
Baja - Edge of control
NBA 2k8
Madden 07
The Bigs
Madden 09
Sega SuperStars

8 blu rays / Titles as follows.

Spiderman 3
Resident Evil - Apocolypse
Triple X
28 days later
From ****
Oceans 13
Hart's War
The Invisible

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top