JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a Henry small game rifle .22 S/L/LR Walnut stock 16+1 (Model H001TRP)

Noticeable differences in this model;
Octagon barrel 20"
Skinner rear peep sights. (Can accept scope rings or rail)
Oversized throw action lever.

This has been one of my safe queens. Never hunted with it and always cleaned and maintained it well after range trips. Round count est. (1000-1200) Never had one failure, it's ate every cheap and expensive ammo I've tried. It's been a great and extremely fun little rifle. Peep sights work well and are adjustable. Action runs smooth. I'm sure one day I'll regret selling it.

Willing to meet at FFL of your choice in the Willamette valley. Or possibly the coast near Florence to Lincoln city. Buyer pays transfer fees. Not looking for trades at this point.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2548.jpeg IMG_2546.jpeg IMG_2545.jpeg IMG_2551.jpeg IMG_2549.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good morning, I'm interested in your lever action .22 but I'm confused if you're located in Albany or Beaverton? I'm in Portland and can travel a little for this guy.

Good morning, I'm interested in your lever action .22 but I'm confused if you're located in Albany or Beaverton? I'm in Portland and can travel a little for this guy.
I'm living in Albany currently. (Couldn't figure out to change the city in my profile.) send me a PM. I'm sure we can find somewhere to meet in the middle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.