JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can dig that. Not everyone can afford a fancy Glonk. Maybe he grew up rather financially challenged and all his pappy left behind after he ran out for milk was that break action 12ga. Life's tough. I would be rocking that hip carry too. Freedom of choice am I right?
Oh you got the freedom of choice all right. If we can choose our genders we can choose our guns. Doesn't mean it's the right choice, the best choice, or a logical choice - but it is a choice. Haha. Justly remember choices have consequences and some outcomes can't be undone.

Oh you got the freedom of choice all right. If we can choose our genders we can choose our guns. Doesn't mean it's the right choice, the best choice, or a logical choice - but it is a choice. Haha. Justly remember choices have consequences and some outcomes can't be undone.
My guns identify as industrial hole punches.

Maybe you didn't read my post. I'll try a song....

My daddy left home when I was three
And he didn't leave much to my ma and me
Except a break open 12ga and an empty bottle of booze...
"Boy named Sue" , nice.

How bout " Pittsburgh to Lebanon " ?

" When I crawled outta my momma,
I was blind as could be.
Bought my first shotgun,
At the age of three. "

Speaking of Walmart. Each time I come across this pic on the internet, it always takes me awhile to notice the big, um, 1911.

450352411.jpg

Cant say Ive ever seen such a thing.
Its not at all how Id carry.. but if thats all he's got I guess thats one way to do it.
*Edit* the guy has to know that a carry method like that is bound to attract attention. With it carried on his belt like that he has to realize people would assume he may be crazy since its just not a typical carry method.
Most folks would carry with a sling..
Perhaps without a CHL, depending on WA law or city ordinance perhap this is how he carries with an "empty chamber" since in its folded state its "technically" disassembled.
Thus I can only assume this is some kind of police audit or a testing of the language of the law with how its being carried.. or lastly, the dude is a bit off.
A single shot shotgun sounds more to me like shooting your dinner on the way home every day than SD.

Wow so many issues with that kind of carry. #1 I could see around here would be some criminal saying "I want that" then shooting him and taking it, not because it's nice but because it was there and guns make people emotional. #2 every time he turns around he would be knocking stuff off the shelves, bumping into people etc. Just a whole giant pile of discomfort, social awkwardness, etc. Why? Seems bonkers to me. My guess is maybe he doesn't get out of the basement much.

The guy is in luck, the 90's are making a comeback right? He'll be rockin his JNCO jeans in no time and for real concealing that shotty.

When SHTF we're all gonna dance with the one we brought! 👍 Not my first choice of gun or carry method but if it's the best I could do, it sure beats harsh language!

Wow. That's dope.
Fixed it for you.
Move east and you just may see more things like that. So much open carry goodness out here it makes my loins twitch like a wounded lizard. Met an old guy at the restaurant named Mikey who had two six shooters on his belt… at first I thought it was Willy Nelson from Barbarossa….but it wernt.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top