JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped at hardware store. Guy was in the welding area. After a double take, asked if I could take his picture. Not a joke. He goes about town with a single shot 12 gauge hanging from his belt. 20220404_171311.jpg

Cant say Ive ever seen such a thing.
Its not at all how Id carry.. but if thats all he's got I guess thats one way to do it.
*Edit* the guy has to know that a carry method like that is bound to attract attention. With it carried on his belt like that he has to realize people would assume he may be crazy since its just not a typical carry method.
Most folks would carry with a sling..
Perhaps without a CHL, depending on WA law or city ordinance perhap this is how he carries with an "empty chamber" since in its folded state its "technically" disassembled.
Thus I can only assume this is some kind of police audit or a testing of the language of the law with how its being carried.. or lastly, the dude is a bit off.

Last Edited:
When I saw the title I thought it might be a Shockwave or something concealed in a pack that you caught a glimpse of, then I looked at the picture and made sure it wasn't posted on 4/1.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Stopped at hardware store. Guy was in the welding area. After a double take, asked if I could take his picture. Not a joke. He goes about town with a single shot 12 gauge hanging from his belt.View attachment 1170851
I can dig that. Not everyone can afford a fancy Glonk. Maybe he grew up rather financially challenged and all his pappy left behind after he ran out for milk was that break action 12ga. Life's tough. I would be rocking that hip carry too. Freedom of choice am I right?

I can dig that. Not everyone can afford a fancy Glonk. Maybe he grew up rather financially challenged and all his pappy left behind after he ran out for milk was that break action 12ga. Life's tough. I would be rocking that hip carry too. Freedom of choice am I right?
Oh he's challenged alright, just not financially.

It looks like he's wearing a rigger's belt, which is oftentimes used for concealed carry.

At least buy a Hi-Point or Keltec...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top