JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm also interested. I know you said a small crek, but is it year round water supply? Also PM me with info on the other property please.

On the way to you..................:)
photo4.jpg
View attachment 199648
photo2.jpg
View attachment 199650
View attachment 199651
View attachment 199652
CIMG0149.jpg

My cabin - not for sale..............
CIMG0130-1.jpg

No restrictions about using a creek as a water source.
This small creek is feed by a spring it depends of the summer sometimes is very small, but The ""main water table"" is about 100 feet down even less. When and only when creek dries up you can dig a hole at the most 5 feet and you will have a water - I did this in a middle of hot summer. Not sure if is drinkable without purifing / boiling never try it. I personally have 2- 50 gallon drums and will last my for a long time.
Community well is about 1 1/2 - 2 miles.
One of the property owner drill a well on the top of parcel # 4 or 5 I don't remember and hit the water table around 120 feet down.
As I said before I have 2 more properties there about 1 away gem that 12 acres the same creek also running throught it.
The quickest way to get to the 12 acres is to use the gate right of the highway 2 about 1/2 mile from Orondo, again you need a key to get to it.
If you have more questions just pm me your email addy.
I'll be happy to send you more pictured and descriptions.
Also check listings of the Windermere Real Estate Company-they have a several properties for sale very close to my 12 acres.
They are asking ( the latest listings ) 1500-2200 hundred bucks per acre.
Way more than me.

Hey there Buddy,

Looks interesting. Do you have and exact location (Address or Long/Lat)? I would like to puch it into a Sat map and see what all is around it.

Regards
JB

Email on the way to you my friend :cool:

Tyee View loop waterville, wa - Google Maps

This is it ( below )
Center
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...spn=0.003797,0.011319&t=h&z=17&mid=1292255704
Tyee View loop waterville, wa - Google Maps
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...609382,-120.171922&spn=0.003797,0.011319&z=17

Last Edited:
$10K cash vs. $14.2K in Gold(10 1oz gold coins)???????????

Golden Dreams?

Thanks for your info, I think all of the members are aware of price of the gold :D
My original price was 12K but I changed to 10K for a quick sale.
Also I'm offering no interest with my owner financing, no fees for title search -transfer - no sale tax for buyer - no fees and extra charges to Escrow Company.
So if you are aware of how much extra $$ on the top of 10K I will have to spend the 10oz. is a great trade.
Also as you should know cash price and a trade value are different - just search other posts.
"Golden Dreams" as you said is to own this property - for a such a low price. Just for your info:
last week - 5 acres ( about 1/2 mile from my property sold for 8K) way over 1000 bucks per acre

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top