JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bush pilot. Your PM box is full up and not accepting messages. I was hoping to get the info emailed to me.

Did you get ALL the info your requested?
Spring is around the corner - camping/target practice or just set up your own very private place of heaven...!
This is a great area to get away with your family.
My prices are well below market value.
Windermere is charging ?1300-2100 per acre in the same area.
I will take a down payment:
$3000 for 12 acres
$6000 for 28 acres
$8000 for 32 acres
or
$15000 for 60 acres
I can give you owner contract with monthly payments of $500 - $800 bucks.
I have a clean and clear title.
We can hire an real estate company to take care of all the docs. or we can do it by ourselves.
It is up to the buyer.

PM to follow, just kind of spilling out general questions right now that I thought would be beneficial to all hopeful buyers. Are the 15, 60, etc acre plots that are available, are they the original 12 acres offered with just more acres that your willing to let go, or are they separate plots? Like, is the 12 acre plot separate than the 15 acre, or is the 15 acre actually the 12 acre with just 3 more acres zoned into it,...sorry if its confusing, I'm not very good at communicating through a keyboard.

I have 3 properties:
12 acres - 12 cash - SOLD !!!
28 acres - 28 cash
32 acres - 32 cash
All OBO
The last 2 property are subdivided for 2 parcels for total of 60 acres.
With a large down payment I can carry owner contract for a 1 - 3 years.
I have a clear title for all parcels.
Gold and silver are acceptable as a down payment or full payment!!

Still available ........ hunting camping...... 12, 28 and 32 acres - mountain property......
Great investment -raw land prices are going up 5-7% every year it is not as silver or gold but how much are you getting from your bank account 1% - LOL
Taxes for the property are about $75 - $120 a year.
Douglas County

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top