JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out this short video (and thank God we have another generation coming up):

Birke Baehr: What's wrong with our food system | Video on TED.com

I tried living like this kid preaches, but I got tired of Paying $20+ for a hamburger.

I like the idea of an all organic food supply, I just dont like the realities that go with it... Like famine and extraordinary food prices.

IMO what is really wrong with our food supply is government subsidies that give incentive to either grow unhealthy or unneeded food, e.g. the European "butter mountain"

Good points. One idea is that we need different layers to the food system, especially home and neighborhood production. Back up is always nice

We at the SheepDog household are buying 1/3 of an organic cow. Price should come out to around $1.25 wrapped. We could make a $20.00 burger but I couldn't eat that much at one sitting.

My wife makes our butter in the mixer. Sometimes it's cheaper, sometimes we break even.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top