Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

10/22 mags

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by rockstardrnkr, Jan 12, 2013.

1. rockstardrnkr

rockstardrnkr Vancouver Active Member

I saw a crazy price at the gun show today. 60 bucks for hutler creek steel lip mags and 40.Bucks for the hot lips.

I am standing at wholesale sports in vancouver and they have both flavors in bounty

20 bucks for hot lips and 30 for the steel lip.

And there are aboit 40-50 each.

Its 1:05pm on saturday the 12

2. Ghost_2.0

Ghost_2.0 Oregon Member

Greed.

They are trying to make a profit during this panic

safetyman and (deleted member) like this.
  3. spendolla

spendolla Portland Member

I was at Fisherman's Marine at Delta Park yesterday and they had quite a few BX-25s in stock (maybe 20 as of 1/11/13). They wanted $40 bucks a pop for them, but I guess that's only $10-15 above what they were going for before the panic.

4. kiersey57

kiersey57 Jefferson New Member

just called and they are sold out

5. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

Thank God I have all I could ever need. (Ruger mags that is)

6. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

MSRP on the BX-25 is $29.99. Last Black Friday I got some from Midway for $17.99. Fisherman's past sale price has been $24.99

7. Sirmohawk

Sirmohawk Portland Active Member

Thats for sure! I have always noticed how most those small table vendor dealers at the shows are kind of sleezy, now seeing them and their prices at the last show it was obvious how sleezy, lol.

In my business I pride myself not only supplying our customers with a solid top shelf product, but also in offering them real value. If I can make good money and still offer value to my customers, I'm happy.

Ghost_2.0 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. rockstardrnkr

rockstardrnkr Vancouver Active Member

I understand a bit of a price increase but thats just rediculous, Another guy was trying to sell 50 for 3k on craigslist, obviously people flagged him for being an asshat but still.

Oh well,