JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw a crazy price at the gun show today. 60 bucks for hutler creek steel lip mags and 40.Bucks for the hot lips.

I am standing at wholesale sports in vancouver and they have both flavors in bounty

20 bucks for hot lips and 30 for the steel lip.

And there are aboit 40-50 each.

Its 1:05pm on saturday the 12

I was at Fisherman's Marine at Delta Park yesterday and they had quite a few BX-25s in stock (maybe 20 as of 1/11/13). They wanted $40 bucks a pop for them, but I guess that's only $10-15 above what they were going for before the panic.

I was at Fisherman's Marine at Delta Park yesterday and they had quite a few BX-25s in stock (maybe 20 as of 1/11/13). They wanted $40 bucks a pop for them, but I guess that's only $10-15 above what they were going for before the panic.

MSRP on the BX-25 is $29.99. Last Black Friday I got some from Midway for $17.99. Fisherman's past sale price has been $24.99

Greed.

They are trying to make a profit during this panic

Thats for sure! I have always noticed how most those small table vendor dealers at the shows are kind of sleezy, now seeing them and their prices at the last show it was obvious how sleezy, lol.

In my business I pride myself not only supplying our customers with a solid top shelf product, but also in offering them real value. If I can make good money and still offer value to my customers, I'm happy.

I understand a bit of a price increase but thats just rediculous, Another guy was trying to sell 50 for 3k on craigslist, obviously people flagged him for being an asshat but still.

Oh well,

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads