JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well guys & gals, it's time, duty calls....
I must once again protect the filbert orchards in the valley :s0155:
These guys are tough and they DON'T mess around !
Jedi_Squirrels.jpg

No, no, no MarkSBG, they would spot me toooo quick !
I use Pacific Northwest Filbert Advantage Orchard camo to blend in to my surroundings............OH :huh: maybe THAT'S why they chase me ?!?!

Thanks for the support gallogiro, but I have to go it alone..... can't endanger another life. If they git me tho, you can take over :s0155:
And NO oldkim, they don't need any more sabers !

Thanks guys, and I'll be careful, but I sure don't like it when they chase me :s0131:
It's awful stressful, but I'm committed to thinning the herd !! :D

I grew up huinting the eastern hardwood forests for squirrels. I heard 3 shots and then a ruckus one day and looked over, my buddy was dancing around holding his shotgun by the barrel and pounding the ground. He had emptied the gun at a squirrel circling its way down a big oak tree. The squirrel got the ground and charged right at him. He never did get him. Gotta watch 'em, they're nasty little buggers when they get mad!:s0114:

Too funny lucky guy !
Your friend better learn to shoot straight ! Next thing you know, a pack of squirrels will be dragging him back into the woods and you know what...........:s0114: (yeah, exactly what CEF1959 said earlier !) They also charge when they're wounded ya know, so watch out !!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews