JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well guys & gals, it's time, duty calls....
I must once again protect the filbert orchards in the valley :s0155:
These guys are tough and they DON'T mess around !
Jedi_Squirrels.jpg

No, no, no MarkSBG, they would spot me toooo quick !
I use Pacific Northwest Filbert Advantage Orchard camo to blend in to my surroundings............OH :huh: maybe THAT'S why they chase me ?!?!

Thanks for the support gallogiro, but I have to go it alone..... can't endanger another life. If they git me tho, you can take over :s0155:
And NO oldkim, they don't need any more sabers !

Thanks guys, and I'll be careful, but I sure don't like it when they chase me :s0131:
It's awful stressful, but I'm committed to thinning the herd !! :D

I grew up huinting the eastern hardwood forests for squirrels. I heard 3 shots and then a ruckus one day and looked over, my buddy was dancing around holding his shotgun by the barrel and pounding the ground. He had emptied the gun at a squirrel circling its way down a big oak tree. The squirrel got the ground and charged right at him. He never did get him. Gotta watch 'em, they're nasty little buggers when they get mad!:s0114:

Too funny lucky guy !
Your friend better learn to shoot straight ! Next thing you know, a pack of squirrels will be dragging him back into the woods and you know what...........:s0114: (yeah, exactly what CEF1959 said earlier !) They also charge when they're wounded ya know, so watch out !!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top