JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You make good points.I need to think about them. But they are good legal points. On a personal level, what with carrying a lethal piece of equipment around, what about the obligation to first do no harm

The piece of equipment makes absolutely no difference in your moral obligation. "Things" don't make decisions or perform actions on their own.

I looked over the post numbers you listed in your PM. All those posts point out is that members here have concerns the principle subject, in this case some black people might start rioting and starting problems such as targeting other races for violence, not that they (NWFA members) want an excuse to start a race war as you have suggested.

Honest law abiding citizens can't dare defend against criminal attack without the race card being played to silence them

Seems that was what the entire Zimmerman prosecution was about.. Trayvon was just an innocent choir boy and Zimmerman was an evil "white hispanic". Even though he wasn't white and the entire issue was propaganda from move one. The agenda is pretty clear, a free pass for criminal misbehavior if you're black, egged on by the obama admins tactics and all the black race hustlers ($$$) like sharpton and jackson. I also think it's not working anymore, like any overplayed hand

dick-holder is putting forth the idea: If you are a non-black, and a black assaults you, you are supposed to let them have their way with you...

I've pulled guns on black, mexican and white scum who were imperiling me and mine.. Anyone in their right mind is an equal opportunity defender and holder and his crowd want us to hold doubts that can cost life and limb. That makes him a domestic enemy of We the People

Blitz raises a great point. Of the nearly two dozen times I have drawn my weapon it was because I observed: a man with a shotgun approaching a sheriff's deputy, a man with a scoped rifle approaching a police officer, a man with a handgun during a felony traffic stop, two men with metal pipes beating another man, a man with a knife slashing at a woman, two men with chains beating another man, etc.

After all was said and done (and not a single shot fired to date) they turned out to be a swath of societal dregs from all races, creeds and colors. They all had one thing in common though, had they chose their next action poorly they would have been in the morgue and I would have been filling out paperwork till I was retired or dead. Something about indemnified by those you are with...

Blitz raises a great point. Of the nearly two dozen times I have drawn my weapon it was because I observed: a man with a shotgun approaching a sheriff's deputy, a man with a scoped rifle approaching a police officer, a man with a handgun during a felony traffic stop, two men with metal pipes beating another man, a man with a knife slashing at a woman, two men with chains beating another man, etc.

After all was said and done (and not a single shot fired to date) they turned out to be a swath of societal dregs from all races, creeds and colors. They all had one thing in common though, had they chose their next action poorly they would have been in the morgue and I would have been filling out paperwork till I was retired or dead. Something about indemnified by those you are with...

Be careful, some here will try to tell you all that never happened, and like ol Blitz you're a poser :p .. me, having been there, I believe you

I looked over the post numbers you listed in your PM. All those posts point out is that members here have concerns the principle subject, in this case some black people might start rioting and starting problems such as targeting other races for violence, not that they (NWFA members) want an excuse to start a race war as you have suggested.

Amen some real sanity finally :)

Man beaten by ?bored? teens dies 1 year later | The Columbus Dispatch

Ohio man beaten last year by 'bored' teens dies; autopsy could lead to new charges | Fox News

[Man beaten by ?bored? teens dies 1 year later | The Columbus Dispatch

Ohio man beaten last year by 'bored' teens dies; autopsy could lead to new charges | Fox News /QUOTE]

Trouble is we will never know who they are..

Obligation? "First do no harm" is commonly ascribed to the Hippocratic Oath for doctors. MikeE, please tell me how you would apply "first do no harm" under this hypothetical situation below:

You are on the ground on your back and a man (of any color) is on top of you punching your face and bouncing your head off the concrete. You have a concealed pistol which you have access to, what do you MikeE do.

What led up to it and what happens after is not a subject of the question. I am asking what you would do right then and how you apply "first do no harm".

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

I will answer the question - "screw the concept of no harm" - when and if someone was to do that to me my position would be to stop them as fast as possible. If incapacitating the guy on top me means ripping his throat out with my teeth I would. That however is the end result not what led up to it. In the case you describe it is my life or his and to me this is not even something I would question.

James Ruby

You are on the ground on your back and a man (of any color) is on top of you punching your face and bouncing your head off the concrete. You have a concealed pistol which you have access to, what do you MikeE do.

What led up to it and what happens after is not a subject of the question. I am asking what you would do right then and how you apply "first do no harm".

Wait, wait!

I have a better question.

If someone is attacking you, never mind what led up to it.

Would you beat them off?

(I'm sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself. I just go for the lowest common denominator joke)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top