JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$825
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
potland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello All,

I have a Yugo M70 (I believe it its a M70B1) for sale with 2 metal 30rd mags for sale. It's an excellent Yugo Surplus parts build on a US receiver. Cool ex-comblock military AK. It's an excellent shooter. The furniture currently on it is a placeholder as I planned on picking up a new set to fit my preferences. Please note: the front sling loop was rounded off as it caught on the case I used. Replacements are cheap and available online.
I've decided to go in a different direction, so it is up for sale. I have additional magazines, ammo and such I can include for additional amount if you are interested.

M70B1 Fixed & B2 Folding Stock (AK47)

The Yugo AK line started in 1964 w/a milled receiver variant of the AK (M64). The M70B1 & M70B2 are the Yugo versions of the Soviet AKM & AKMS. There are some differences in the Yugo M70 compared to the Soviet AKM, most had a folding grenade sight on the gas port w/a gas shutoff, the gas tube...
imageevent.com
imageevent.com

Price is OBO
I'm looking for a cash sale but may entertain a trade or two. NOT looking for ARs, Shotguns, .22s or hunting rifles. May accept a partial trade for ammo in my favor.
For questions and inquiries, send a PM.
No shipping.
PDX or Vancouver only.

P1040552 (2)_LI.jpg P1040553 (2).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service