JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
OREGON CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*SOLD* Up for sale is my Zastava M90 chambered in 5.56 NATO. I have tons of AKs and many 5.56 versions, so I don't need two of these.

As you can see, I'm keeping my M21 stock for another rifle so this will come without a stock, and I've adjusted the price accordingly. Dozens of Yugo options out there for a stock of your choice though.

Comes with a surplus Yugo M70 grip, and a nice Zastava steel mag (these are worlds above the poly mags and are $40 a pop usually). I'll include a cleaning rod if I can find one correct for this barrel length but no guarantee.

Barely took this one out but I likely put around 200 rounds through it in the short time I've had her (2021). Ran like a champ. Has adjustable gas so you can dial it based on your ammo / suppressor.

In nice shape as you'd expect for a lightly used rifle. A few nicks here and there from storage but otherwise nice. I did a quick wipe down with some CLP but she'll clean up even better with more love; still some grime to clean off.

The link below has photos and videos. Let me know if you'd like more.

Buyer pays transfer preferably at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The Yugos definitely over-built M90, every one I have shot runs flawlessly. Is there a plate cap on the end of the receiver? Wood Yugo furniture would be a great plug and play for the buyer. GLWS.

The Yugos definitely over-built M90, every one I have shot runs flawlessly. Is there a plate cap on the end of the receiver? Wood Yugo furniture would be a great plug and play for the buyer. GLWS.
No end cap. Just a standard Yugo M70/M90 trunnion.

Agreed - some M76 / M77 furniture would look great on one. I was going for a poor man's M21 on mine.

1704836707805.png

1704836679929.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.