JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Reposting and dropping the price because I'm in need of some cash.
This is a zastava m70ab2 underfolder which has a grenade launcher front sight that allows you to launch rifle grenades (or nerf footballs😉) with the adapter you can purchase for less than 20$ online. It additionally has night sights which are missing but replaceable or easily painted in with a VERY small paint brush and some bioluminescent paint. These rifles are pretty well built as they have a thicker trunion as well as a 1.5mm receiver to handle rifle grenades but also last much longer. I don't end up using this as much as I planned too so unfortunately it meets the chopping block this year. That being said it's a terribly fun rifle and definitely an economic under-folder ak (have you seen type 56s and Soviet akms recently?!) it's been nothing but reliable and always looks good. It's built by century with an original zastava 1984 matching parts kit before zastava started importing their own stuff. I don't have the original Serbian grip for it but they can be purchased on apex gun parts for under $30 for good condition ones. I'll send it with two magazines and 60 rounds of ammo so you can go shoot it.

If you have any questions or need more photos feel free to send a pm. As far as trades go I'm interested in all sorts of stuff. Worst I can say is no but I'd certainly prefer a partial trade with some cash. Looking for a Daniel defense m4a1. I am always looking for older 80s and 90s guns, or milsurps older than that. I'd love to have a Winchester 1895 if someone has a shooter laying around they don't use anymore. As always worst I can say is no so feel free to send away.

IMG_5568.jpeg IMG_5569.jpeg IMG_5570.jpeg IMG_5571.jpeg IMG_5572.jpeg IMG_5573.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.