JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yt, pppfffftttt, who cares what they do.

Not me.

As mentioned earlier, other venues provide all the same gun videos as yt (once did) that I care to watch.

YT has been on a rampage against anything right of center for awhile. Eff em.

The bubblegumty thing is that without monetization, content suffers without a viable alternative to YT.

More YT BS, they're capitulating to billionaires, good for them... Hopefully their value will plummet and they'll just be another victim of fickle American consumers...

No First Amendment Rights on YT unless they mesh with the left...

I have yet to find a single tuber who has had content deleated or been censored in some way! It seems to me, and the O.P. link supports my thinkin, is that its not Y.T. doing this, its Y.T. advertisers who acrually cost Y.T revenue! Several of my buddies have tube channels, some even showing amd discussing firearms, amd not one has gotten censored or even warned, one of whom is a serious player amd makes Y.T. a LOT OF MONEY!

FYI - YT U-Tuby is Alphabet. AKA Google.

Alphabet Inc. - Wikipedia.

As of 2015 A list—from A to Z—of all the companies, brands Google's Alphabet currently owns
  • A - Alphabet / Android / AdSense / Analytics / Ara / AdMob / Alerts
  • B - Blogger / Boston Dynamics / Books
  • C - Calico / Cardboard / Capital
  • D - Drive / DeepMind / Design / DoubleClick
  • E - Earth / Express
  • F - Fiber / Fi / Flights / FeedBurner / Firebase / Finance
  • G - Google / Gmail / Glass / Groups
  • H - Hangouts
  • I - Images / Ingress / Inbox / Invite Media
  • J - Jump
  • K - Keep
  • L - Life Sciences / Local / Loon
  • M - Maps / My Business / Makani
  • N - Nest / News / Nexus / Now
  • O - Offers
  • P - Plus / Play / Photos / Picasa / Pixate / Patents
  • Q - (Nexus) Q
  • R - Refine / reCaptcha
  • S - Search / Shopping / SageTV /Stackdriver / Skybox / Skia / Scholar
  • T - Translate / Tango
  • U - N/A
  • V - Voice / Ventures / VirusTotal / Video
  • W - Wallet / Wing
  • X - X Labs
  • Y - YouTube
  • Z - Project Z / Zagat

2018 list

YouTube's ultimate goal is to become another pay streaming service like Netflix. They are aggressively demonetizing anything right of center or anything they find in poor taste (UFO's, 911 truthers, etc.).

The irony is, tech started as a rebellion from the mainstream. Silicon Valley was a place for free speech and new inventions. Now they are being slowly assimilated by the Borg. Called before Congress and humiliated, scandalized in the press, and blamed for things they have no control over when idiots use/misuse their products...

The people who start those tech companies are megalomaniacs whose only political allegiance is to themselves and to the God Almighty dollar. If they were not getting so much outside pressure from the victim-network crybabies and their lazy over-educated handlers I highly doubt if they be censoring any content or taking a political stance at all.

Just my .02

I have yet to find a single tuber who has had content deleated or been censored in some way! It seems to me, and the O.P. link supports my thinkin, is that its not Y.T. doing this, its Y.T. advertisers who acrually cost Y.T revenue! Several of my buddies have tube channels, some even showing amd discussing firearms, amd not one has gotten censored or even warned, one of whom is a serious player amd makes Y.T. a LOT OF MONEY!

I have a small channel. Yt refuses to monetize it stating that it does not align with it's community guidelines. I've also had a few videos be marked as not suitable for general public. Not that I really care as I mainly do it for fun, but if I was monetized, I'd have made a couple thousand dollars by now.

Youtube is owned by Google. They made it very clear long ago where they stand. Sad? Yes. I keep hoping that maybe this will get someone else to start a system for those who want to see the stuff Google does not like. Of course it's hard and expensive. Hopefully Google with run off enough people to make it worth the money to start something better up.

I would like a list of demonetized channels so I could exclusively watch those. The fact is, YT has to pay for the bandwidth those channels use, the electricity required to make it all work, the hardware to serve it all up, the roof to keep the hardware dry, and the people to maintain the system. When YT does not display an ad on a stream, that stream is a financial drain on YT and nothing else. Petty? Yep. ;-)

yrt.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads