JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wondering if any of you experienced this and if so did you get it resolved?

I had to create a gmail account for a new smart phone for my wife. I used my normal email account as the account for password resets. Ever since then I can't log into YouTube unless I use the gmail account. If I try to use the other account it forces me to use gmail. I don't really give a rip, except I've effectively lost all the channels I subscribed to.

BTW - Google bought YouTube a while back so they are now one happy family (this is sarcasm)

Sounds like it merged the accounts, they've been nagging at me about this for quite a while. No idea on how to undo it. Buried in youtube account settings somewhere maybe.

"Change which Google Account is linked to this account " i see this under "advanced" under account settings on youtube. Her phone probly needs its own gmail account.

https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced

<broken link removed>

JVK - thanks for your response, that sounds like it. I remember being asked the question in a dialog and I selected "no", but sometimes "no" means "yes", so I probably screwed myself.

I bet you can find a tutorial on youtube about this. :D

ROTFLMAO - I fell right into that!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top